Our School Vision is to provide high quality education, giving students the opportunity to make choices and accept the consequences of their choices.
We will create the best possible working environment to provide for the success of each student.
The staff and school community will work toward each student;
- Being independent
- Developing an inquiring mind
- Solving problems
- Being happy and resilient
- Having respect for self, others and the environment
- Enjoying learning
- Being self-motivated
- Working co-operatively with peers and the school community
- Developing high self confidence
- Being responsible
- Constantly striving for their personal best
- Making informed choices
- Meeting the challenges of a constantly changing world
- Developing a positive attitude
- Developing a strong sense of community
- Developing essential skills for future learning and work
- Developing and understanding life skills
This will occur in a setting that is safe, caring and friendly, stimulating and challenging, where everyone feels valued.
All staff will work as a team in an enthusiastic and happy working-environment.
The strong partnership between students, staff, parents and caregivers will value life-long learning.
The students will be encouraged to have a positive outlook for themselves, society and the future.